martes, febrero 17, 2009

Unchained Melody

Oh, my love, my darling,
I've hungered for your touch a long,
lonely time. Time goes by so slowly
and time can do so much.
Are you still mine?

I need your love.
I need your love.
God speed your love to me.

Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea,
to the open arms of the sea.
Lonely rivers sigh, wait for me,
wait for me.
I'll be coming home, wait for me.

Oh, my love, my darling,
I've hungered for your touch a long
lonely time. Time, goes by so slowly,
and time can do so much,
Are you still mine?

I need your love.
I need your love.
God speed your love, to me.

Aparecido como lado B del
sencillo "hung on you" y parte
del album Just Once in My Life
inmortalizada en la pelicula " ghost"
de 1990.
una rola que quedara para la historia
1965

The Righteous Brothers

1 comentario:

Tris dijo...

Los Righteous Brothers que, por cierto, no eran hermanitos... Fueron lanzados a la fama con un sencillo producido por Phil Spector: "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin".

Personalmente prefiero "Little Latin Lupe Lu", pero este es un clásico del romance y de los amores separados.

Larga vida a las experiencias que nos han enseñado más de quiénes somos y cómo somos.

Counter