lunes, septiembre 22, 2008

See me, Feel me

See Me
Feel Me
Touch Me
Heal Me

See Me
Feel Me
Touch Me
Heal Me

See Me
Feel Me
Touch Me
Heal Me

Listening to you, I get the music
Gazing at you, I get the heat
Following you, I climb the mountain
I get excitement at your feet

Right behing you, I see the millions
On you, I see the glory
From you, I get opinion
From you, I get the story

Listening to you, I get the music
Gazing at you, I get the heat
Following you, I climb the mountain
I get excitement at your feet

Right behing you, I see the millions
On you, I see the glory
From you, I get opinion
From you, I get the story

Con todo el poder del rock & roll
extracto de la opera-rock " Tommy";
considerado como el mejor acto en vivo
junto a Jimmy Hendrix, durante los festivales de
Monterrey Pop
Festival 1967 y Woodstock 1969;
con
Jethro Tullen la isla Wright 1970 ; see me, feel me,
me ves? me sientes?
obra cumbre en el climax de una
leyenda.


Damas y Caballeros.
con ustedes.......

The Who.

No hay comentarios.:

Counter